- Take a handful of Irish moss rinse clean, inspect for sand and other sea debris.
- Soak for 4-24 hours at room temperature. The Irish moss will turn into a white translucent colour, it will take on a slippery, soft texture. The size will double.
- Drain off the water, rinse clean.
- Add 1 cup of water and Irish moss to the blender, Cut sea moss in pieces before putting in a blender, blend until smooth and creamy, add more water or Irish moss depending on the texture you prefer.
- Pour into a mason jar, and refrigerate. Allow up to an hour for thickening.
There are no reviews yet.